Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Can anyone tell me how to make chocolate covered strawberry bouquet?

I already know how to make the dipped strawberries , I do it all the time but I am looking for dirrections on how to make or what to use 4 the bouquet arrangements.I have seen them at ediblearraangements.com

Can anyone tell me how to make chocolate covered strawberry bouquet?
I just saw this in a magazine!! Use a cotton swab dipped in green food coloring to dye 12 wooden skewers,let dry for about 2 hrs.Insert dipped strawberries onto skewers,you can use chocolate or candy melts for pink or white roses.Put them in a vase.It says to use fresh mint to resemble the leaves.Keep in fridge until ready to present to your sweety!!There's probably a picture of it on their website!! GLhttp://familyfun.go.com/ It's called a berry sweet bouquet!
Reply:I agree with silly nilly Plus if you check at your local florist for those cute itty bitty balloons or your local grocery store, to add to it. Also if you want to arange them a special way or in a basket you can add that green florist blocks in the bottom so they will stay put in place. If you don't want to use the fresk mint [even though it would probley smell sweet ad nice] you colud yuse artificial flower leafs or arttifical ivy leafs. Good job Silly Nilly!


No comments:

Post a Comment